About Foothills Medical Group
The Foothills Medical Group is committed to meeting the healthcare needs and expectations of our patients throughout southwestern New York and northwestern Pennsylvania. We believe that high-quality healthcare requires personal and comprehensive services and the active involvement of each and every patient. Our physicians, nurse practitioners and staff listen to your concerns, provide compassionate high-quality care, and involve you in your healthcare decisions.
News & Events
- General surgeon joins FMG Rabie Stephan, MD, FACS, general surgery, joined the Foothills Medical Group. He has more than 30 years of surgical experience, including time as surgical director of transplantation, chief of transplant surgery and medical director of surgical intensive care. For appointments, call 814/362-8729.
- OB/GYN joins Women's Health Services D. Lee Hay, MD, obstetrics and gynecology, joined the FMG Women's Health Services team. In addition to his traditional OB/GYN practice, he performs minimally invasive surgeries and has a special interest in treating women for pelvic pain, urinary issues and irregular bleeding. Appointments can be made by calling 814/362-8480.
- Neurologist joins FMG Vaijayantee Belle, MD, treats and manages a range of neurological conditions including, but not limited to, strokes, migraines, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, meningitis, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, muscular dystrophy and myasthenia gravis. She is accepting patients at the Mildred Milliman Outpatient Surgery Center, 500 Main St., Olean. For appointments, call 716/375-6993.
- Tonya Aversa joins Mt. Jewett Health Center Tonya Aversa, CRNP is accepting new patients at the Mt. Jewett Health Center. She has over 20 years of experience in primary care and specialty care practices for patients of all ages. To make an appointment, call 814/975-1188
- Nicole Drake joins Salamanca Health Center Nicole Drake, AGNP-C joined Mary Elizabeth "Libby" Smith, CNS, ANP at the Salamanca Health Center. She is accepting new primary care patients and also has experience as an adult/gerontology nurse practitioner. For appointments, call 716/945-0361.
- Introducing Pediatrics Direct CallA convenient, appointment system that connects you directly to our offices. Call 814/362-8390 to speak directly to our knowledgeable staff.
- Judit Gellen, MD
Judit Gellen, MD, a fellowship-trained oncologist and hematologist, joined the Foothills Medical Group to provide care for patients in Olean and Bradford and at Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo. For appointments, call 716/543-3255 or 814/362-8425.