About Foothills Medical Group
The Foothills Medical Group is committed to meeting the healthcare needs and expectations of our patients throughout southwestern New York and northwestern Pennsylvania. We believe that high-quality healthcare requires personal and comprehensive services and the active involvement of each and every patient. Our physicians, nurse practitioners and staff listen to your concerns, provide compassionate high-quality care, and involve you in your healthcare decisions.
News & Events
- Tonya Aversa joins Mt. Jewett Health Center Tonya Aversa, CRNP is accepting new patients at the Mt. Jewett Health Center. She has over 20 years of experience in primary care and specialty care practices for patients of all ages. To make an appointment, call 814/975-1188
- Nicole Drake joins Salamanca Health Center Nicole Drake, AGNP-C joins Mary Elizabeth "Libby" Smith, CNS, ANP at the Salamanca Health Center. She is accepting new primary care patients and also has experience as an adult/gerontology nurse practitioner. For appointments, call 716/945-0361.
- Introducing Pediatrics Direct CallA convenient, new appointment system that connects you directly to our offices. Call 814/362-8390 to speak directly to our knowledgeable staff.
- Welcome Judit Gellen, MD
Judit Gellen, MD, a fellowship-trained oncologist and hematologist, joins the Foothills Medical Group to provide care for patients in Olean and Bradford and at Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo. Click Here for more information.
- New OB/GYN joins FMGThe Foothills Medical Group welcomes Rhonda L. Pena, MD, a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology. Dr. Pena will be accepting new patients. She will be joining Aris Gredzens, MD, OB/GYN, and Kimberly Garcia, certified nurse midwife at the Foothills Medical Group. Appointments are available by calling 814/362-8480.
- FMG launches new patient portal
The Foothills Medical Group Patient Portal, allows patients to communicate with their physician offices, as well as to request an appointment, request medication refills, receive test results, ask questions about their care, and access various other online health information. Learn More