About Foothills Medical Group
The Foothills Medical Group is committed to meeting the healthcare needs and expectations of our patients throughout southwestern New York and northwestern Pennsylvania. We believe that high-quality healthcare requires personal and comprehensive services and the active involvement of each and every patient. Our physicians, nurse practitioners and staff listen to your concerns, provide compassionate high-quality care, and involve you in your healthcare decisions.
News & Events
- Orthopedic/spine surgeon joins staff
- Keith D. Wilkey, MD, is a specialist in orthopedic and spine surgery, offering minimal access surgery for cervical herniated discs and stenosis, lumbar herniated discs, stenosis and degenerative discs. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is an American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and North American Spine Society fellow. He will see patients in Olean, 716/375-6993, and Bradford, 814/362-5701.
- Orthopedic surgeon joins FMG staff
Jonathan Lechner, MD, brings 35 years of experience in orthopedics to Foothills Medical Group in Bradford. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lechner will see patients at BRMC, suite 31. For appointments, call 814/363-8308.
- Family medicine physician joins FMG
Aparna Ramchandran, MD, family medicine, sees patients of all ages and has a special interest in women’s health and geriatrics. She is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Ramchandran is accepting new patients at the Holiday Park Health Center. Appointments can be made by calling 716/701-1700.
Foothills Medical Group earns PCMH recognition
Foothills Medical Group received Patient Centered Medical Home recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance for its patient centered, quality and coordinated care.
FMG practices earning recognition were the Delevan Health Center and Salamanca Health Center in New York and Bradford Family Practice, Pediatric Associates of Bradford, Smethport Health Center, and Mt. Jewett Health Center in Pennsylvania.
Earning PCMH recognition means those practices use a model of primary care that combines teamwork and information technology to improve care and patients’ experience and reduce costs. It also fosters partnerships between patients and their healthcare providers. Patients’ care includes coordinated treatment across the healthcare system.
- Pain specialist joins FMG Javaid Malik, MD, pain specialist, is accepting new patients in Bradford and Olean. He is certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology and American Board of Interventional Pain Physicians and has 20 years of pain management experience. Appointments can be made by calling 814/362-8674 (Bradford) or 716/701-1530 (Olean).
- Pediatrician joins FMG
- Sri Nidhi Ganji, MD, pediatrics, joined the Foothills Medical Group staff. She most recently served as pediatric chief resident at Nassau University Medical Center. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. For appointments, call 716/701-1700.
- Introducing Pediatrics Direct Call A convenient appointment system that connects you directly to our offices. Call 814/362-8390 to speak directly to our knowledgeable staff.