Anytime, Anywhere. Managing your healthcare has never been so easy. Our Online patient portal facilitates better communication with our practice by providing established patients convenient and secure access 24 x 7.
Although this tool is designed to be a convenient resource for our patients, it should not take the place of any important communications about your care. We continue to encourage you to call our office as necessary.
Foothills Medical Group of Olean General Hospital
Foothills Medical Group of Bradford Regional Medical Center
Patient Portal Consent Forms
|Consent Forms for New York Patients||Consent Forms for Pennsylvania Patients|
Having difficulty logging in? Have a comment or question? Call us to let us know, or click here.
Patient Portal Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of the Patient Portal?
Patient Portal allows patients to communicate with their doctors and access important information over the Internet. Practices will send reminders, statements, lab results and much more electronically.
How does the Patient Portal work?
Patient Portal is a secure webpage that uses encryption to keep unauthorized persons from viewing communications, information, or attachments. Secure messages and information can only be viewed with the correct username and password.
How do I get started?
To gain access to your medical records through the Patient Portal, please visit your Foothills Medical Group office. Once the Patient Portal consent has been obtained, our staff will give you a username, password and web address on paper or by email.
What can I expect from the Patient Portal?
With the portal you will be able to view your personal:
- Health Record
- Labs and Diagnostic Imaging (if completed at a OGH or BRMC facility)
- Outgoing Referrals
- Billing Statements
- Visit Summaries
- Appointments including Upcoming, Historical, No-Show, Canceled, and Rescheduled
And communicate the following:
- Referral Requests
- Refill Requests
- Appointment Requests, Cancellations, and Reschedules
- Personal Information Updates
- General Messages
Patient Portal will also send various email reminders. These emails include:
- Appointment Reminders: A reminder will be sent 2 days before each appointment booked with our office.
- Appointment Confirmations: If an appointment is changed you will receive a confirmation with the modifications.
- Lab Published Information: Each time a lab result (taken from an OGH or BRMC facility) has been reviewed by your provider, an email will be sent.
- Statement Information: Each time a statement is published to the portal, you will receive an email.
- New Message Information: When a new message has arrived in your patient portal inbox, you will receive an email.
- Username, Password and Web Address Information: Upon changing information with the Patient Portal or changing your login credentials at the office, you will receive an email.
What are the privacy protections and/or risks of using the Patient Portal?
By communicating through the Patient Portal, you eliminate the risk of unauthorized parties accessing your information during transmission. However, keeping messages secure depends on some additional factors. The office must receive the correct email address and only the patient (or granted parties) may access the login credentials.
What are the terms and conditions of the Patient Portal?
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to terminate your Patient Portal account, suspend user access and modify services available through the Patient Portal. The Patient Portal is provided in partnership with eClinicalWorks, our EHR software vendor and provider. Data is HIPAA compliant with high level encryption that exceeds the HIPAA standards. While we believe that the IT infrastructure and data are safe and secure, it does not guarantee unforeseen adverse events. To the extent possible, our office has undergone rigorous IT implementation and security standards exceeding industry recommendations. Please read our HIPAA policy for information on how private health information is used in our office.
Foothills Medical Group Disclaimer:
Responses from the practice will only be completed during regular office hours, Monday through Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm. As a reminder, practice hours may vary in accordance with weekends and holidays. In the event of an emergency, please call 911 or visit your nearest emergency room.